Life is too short not to enjoy food ... and every bite of it!

Let your taste buds get excited while Ashley shares with you her favorite recipes, cooking techniques and delicious dining experiences!

Delish

Delish
My Spicy Shrimp Orzo with a side of roasted green beans

Friday, April 23, 2010

Cuisine at Home

Due to the heavy volume of food magazine's I subscribe to, apparently I was selected to be a part of a marketing test to receive a free preview issue of Cuisine at Home. It has no advertisements, simply recipes and cooking tips. The first issue seems awesome, so I highly recommend it to any other cooking fanatics like myself. As a promotion they are offering two years for the price of one and a free Weeknight Grilling cook book. Check it out!

http://www.cuisineathome.com/


You can also order the free preview issue through their website. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment